Everyday life is full of learning opportunities for your child. Your children learn by watching you and interacting with you. Engaged, loving parents and caregivers are always their children’s favorite toys.
See these links for ideas and activities to make time together engaging for everyone.
- Learning on the Go: Help your child learn when you’re out and about, at the store, waiting for an appointment and more! (English) (Spanish)
- Learning at Home Find easy-to-do art, cooking and music and movement activities (English) (Spanish)
- Brain-boosting activities by Vroom
- Talking is Teaching guides from Sesame Street
- Science and Math: You can teach science and math concepts early
- Physical Activity: Keep babies, toddlers and preschoolers moving with these ideas
- Health and child development text message from Text 4 Baby
- Kindergarten Readiness: Start kindergarten ready, school readiness skills children need, preparing for the first day
- Ready4k Text messages to boost your child’s learning