Developmental screenings are simple and easy questionnaires that tell you if your baby is developing like most children around the same age. The screening form has questions for parents to answer tied to developmental milestones.
- To understand what milestones your baby can and should be reaching by certain ages.
- To track your baby’s progress over time and learn what to expect as your baby grows.
- To get new ideas for nurturing your baby’s growth and development.
- To identify concerns with your baby’s development and get help if your baby needs it.
- To help you talk to your doctor about concerns you have with your baby’s development.
Developmental screening is recommended for children at 6 months, 18 months and 24 months. Call 211 to find developmental screening services near you.
If you’re concerned or have questions about your baby’s development, talk to your child’s doctor or contact 211 today. Don’t wait. It’s best for your baby to get help as soon as possible.