Help Me Grow partners with community service providers to support the families they serve. As trusted sources, community service providers often find themselves seeking additional resources for their families beyond their service area. Help Me Grow can connect families to developmental screening and other community resources to support children’s development.
Help Me Grow offers:
Help Me Grow supports you and your agency by providing:
- A reliable one-stop-resource to refer families with young children for services, support, or questions about their child’s development.
- Free training and materials for staff at your agency to start providing developmental screening services to the children you serve.
- A network of support that includes pediatricians, early care and education teachers, and children’s services providers working to ensure all children thrive.
Refer a client today!
A Help Me Grow team member will contact the family. These referral and online enrollment forms authorize the transfer of information between Help Me Grow and you, the provider.
- Fill out the provider Help Me Grow referral form
- Complete the parent Help Me Grow referral form with your client
- Have families self-refer by calling 211